- Leads global growth strategy for a $30B professional services firm
- Founded the Worldwide Women Public Sector Leaders Network
- Member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on the Future of Government
- Executive Fellow of the Australia and New Zealand School of Government
Uschi Schreiber is a consummate change maker. She has an international profile in the professional services market, and is recognized as a transformational leader with extensive experience in driving change in large and complex organizations. Uschi is a member of the global executive board of EY, a $30B professional services firm. Uschi is responsible for EY’s global growth strategy, managing the firm’s market positioning with its largest global clients and driving innovative industry approaches. She also leads and manages EY’s globally integrated planning and functions such as strategy, digitization, alliances, knowledge management and business development. EY’s market leading entrepreneurship program is part of her portfolio.
She is passionate about leading change and about making the world a better place. Uschi is also a leader when it comes to advancing women’s issues, initiating EY’s global “Women. Fast forward” program on gender parity and founding the Worldwide Women Public Sector Leaders Network.
- Uschi Schreiber: Women Can Have It All, They Just Need to Think Big – The Guardian
- Uschi’s website and blog